"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord..."plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 12, 2012

Transformed

Hopelifters' 3rd Annual
Mother's Day Hope on Wheels Tour
For women who have lost children
Saturday, May 5, 2012

Who do you know who has lost an unborn or newly born child or child of any age? Mother's Day is almost here and for many it is a bittersweet day.

On Saturday, May 5 I have chartered a luxury bus and will be taking up to 50 women who've lost children away for the day to Living Water Retreat Center, just 2 hours north of Phoenix. This experience is free to women who've lost children and includes meals, a meaningful program, time to relax, time to connect with God and time with other women who can relate to losing a child. This year’s tour will also feature inspirational poet Hosanna Wong hosannapoetry.com

Here's what women who attended last year's Mother's Day Tour said:
  • "I loved being with women who understood my loss and lifted me up."
  • "I enjoyed having the freedom to show my son's picture and say his name."
  • "I loved the worship experience, time with God and Oak creek."
  • "God used this trip to give me hope for my broken-heart."

Join me in transforming broken hearts. Invite a woman to attend or underwrite the cost of her day. Go to www.hopeonwheels.net for details.

May God fill the bus and transform lives with His power.

Kathe Wunnenberg, Founder
Hopelifters/Hope on Wheels
kathe@hopelifters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment